Thursday, July 21, 2011

Watch Me Ride!


This isn't really new, but I haven't posted about it yet.   This summer, while we have been living at Thousand Trails, I learned how to ride a bike.    I've tried and tried to learn, but for some reason, this year I can do it!  Maybe it's because you're supposed to start when you are 8!    Or maybe it's because I have all of that space on the roads to go.   Now I ride all over the campground by myself!

Mom took this video of me leaving her in the dust.    She took it on the second day I learned how to ride.   By now, I can really leave her in the dust!    In fact, she doesn't even be in sight when I'm riding.   Maybe it's because she's slow as a turtle!


4 comments:

  1. Hold on a minute Missy! Slow as a turtle? Really?!? How rude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wait until next time....I'll show you dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roo,
    I love your blog and I am so happy that your Mom shared it with me. Sounds like you had a great summer. I will look forward to reading more. Congrats on winning state!!!!!
    Have a great year at school
    Memaw Hancock

    ReplyDelete