Friday, July 29, 2011

Sky Ranch

This week while Bubba was at church camp  I went to Sky Ranch.  Sky Ranch is a christian camp.  I had a BLAST there!   Some of my favorite things were the water slides, the banana boat, the zip line, and the party pool.   The splatter zone was also fun.   That was the paintball zone where we shot the counselors.   Other fun things were the CrAzY pool, canoeing, sailing, and the Skywaii (it's where you climb up to a big wooden deck and you can jump off into the lake.)   There's also big Wet Willy, which is a slide that goes into the lake.  I forgot about the jumping pillow.   That was fun!   We also went to the activity, where we played games like ping-pong and pool and other fun games, and we also made crafts there.

The food at Sky Ranch was yummy!   We ate things like chicken tenders, tater tots, chicken nuggets and a roll, a hotdog, a chicken sandwich, and something like a ham and cheese sandwich.    It was all good!

Here is a link to the video for my week of Sky Ranch.    The video that I'm in is the one on top (for Day Camp):    http://skyranch.org/videosession09      You should find me two times!

No comments:

Post a Comment