Wednesday, July 13, 2011

District Champs!



Last week we had a softball tournament to see who gets to go to the state tournament.  My team won!   

On Monday July 4th, we played against the Canton SWAT.    They were beating us 10-0, but we came back and won 12-10.   We were proud!

On Tuesday night, we played the Edgewood Diamond Dawgs.  I believe they scored 7 runs in the first inning.  It was a close one but we won 19-18.

Wednesday night was a little easier.  We played the Lindale Kool Kats.  We beat them 22-6.   We had two outs when I got up to bat, but I scored the run that ended the game.

Thursday was the CHAMPIONSHIP and we played the Grand Saline Salty Girls.    It was another close fun game.  It was tied a lot of the game.   When we got up to bat in the last inning, it was tied 13-13.   I get confused about who was on base, but when Emily W. got up to bat, she blasted it!     We won the championship 14-13!!!    

Thunder Stix are GOING TO STATE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait for state! GGGOOOOOO Thunder Stix!!! Love my #8!!!!!

    ReplyDelete