Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hi!   This is my first post, and I am very excited!   2nd grade is almost over, which means it is time for summer!!!  

Let me tell you a little bit about me.   I just turned 8 years old.  I have a dog named Scout that I call the Cutest Boy Ever!  I love that boy!    I have a brother too.    I call him Bubba.   He is almost 13, which I hate because I don't want him to grow up.  We have lots of fun together!

This summer I am looking forward to having tons of fun.  I play machine pitch softball, and so far we haven't lost any games in our season.  I plan on going to the lake a lot this summer with my parents and my grandparents.  I can't wait to do a lot of swimming, riding my scooter, and just anything else that sounds like fun.  I got a new camera for my birthday, so I will be sure to show you pictures of the fun things I find to do. 

Well...that is all for now.    I will be posting more later!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Hey Roo! I am soooo happy to see you excited about blogging. I can't wait to read all about your summer! It's going to be great fun, I'm sure! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ya to mom. I can`t wait for summer. What are we going to do this summer mom ? I really hope we go to thousand trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think that is on the list. BUT...only after your week at the lake with Mimi and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about the lake. I can`t wait!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie girl! Hope you are having fun, fun! Love you, Winky

    ReplyDelete