Monday, June 6, 2011

My Best Buddy Thomas

Today I went to VBS with Thomas.  We had fun there!    We had snacks and got to go to the gym to play.   We sang songs and we learned about the Centurion who asked Jesus to heal his servant.   We also went to craft time and made a prayer journal.
Last Day of Second Grade



I'm very glad Thomas invited me to go today.   I hope we get to see each other some more this summer.  Thomas has been my best buddy since playschool.  We were three years old.   



My mom found some pictures of us together.  They are fun to look at.   I want to share them with you!   They start from the end of second grade all the way to when we were four.











Here are some pictures of my birthday this year.   Instead of a party, I invited Thomas to go to the Rangers game with me.  


We played on the lawn while we listened to the TobyMac concert


Rolling Down Hills

Climbing Trees
 
Getting Fan Tattoos






Here are other pictures from second grade:
2nd Grade Play
Halloween Hippies


Here are some pictures from 1st grade:


Last Day of 1st Grade

1st Grade Fall Festival

Here are some pictures from Kindergarten:


Valentine's Day

Fall Festival





Homecoming Boy & Girl

And these are the last two.  They are from the end of our 4 year-old Playschool year:

The day I turned 5 years old.

After our playschool graduation.

You should be able to click on any of these to make them bigger if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment