Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heard Any Tunes Lately?


Hi everybody I'm back with music. Music is one of my favorite things right now. I love christian music!!!!

My favorite artists are Toby Mac, Matthew West, Brandon Heath, Chris Tomlin, Chris August and last but not least is Josh Wilson.

My favorite songs are "Hold On", "I Refuse", "7x70", "I Will Rise", "Get Back Up", "Hey Devil", "Starry Night", "I Will Follow", "Our God", "My Own Little World", "Made to Love", and "Give Me Your Eyes".

I like songs that have steady beats. What is your favorite song?

3 comments:

  1. Hey there....

    Right now, my favorite song is "Blessings" by Laura Story. I bet you already knew that, huh?!? BUT...I will say...you have GREAT taste and I love your picks as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I am learning to love these songs too! My favorites are "Be Thou My Vision" and "In Christ Alone" and "How Deep the Father's Love."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I think my favorite would have to be "Hold Me" by Jamie Grace. I'm with your mom too though, "Blessings" is a great song. I also like "This Little Light Of Mine" by Addison Road and "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real. Oh, and I can't leave out "Dancing In The Minefields" by Andrew Peterson.

    ReplyDelete