Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fair Time!

On Wednesday night, me and my friend Thomas went to the fair.  We got our arm bands and we were excited to get riding!   





We rode the ferris wheel...


and the tilt a whirl...


Then....we got sick!





So we decided to try some different kinds of rides.  We rode the dragon ride and slid down the slide a few times.




We rode the ferris wheel one more time and then decided to be done.




I got to go back on Saturday night with Hannah and her family.   We had fun again.   We rode the ferris wheel, the sizzler, the dragon roller coaster, the merry go round, the elephants, and the slides.

I can't wait until the fair comes back next year!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that we were able to go to the Fair. I had fun with you and Thomas. I know that you truly love the Fair!

    ReplyDelete