Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Break for the Grandparents

This morning, Winky and Poppy went to get on a plane to fly to California.    Here are some photos of the map of where their airplane flew and when it landed.    Look how high it was in the air and how fast it was going!!!











I can't believe that they wanted to do this.  I wish they would have taken me with them!   Some of the places they are going are to tour San Francisco and ride the ferry to Alcatraz, see the Golden Gate Bridge, Yosemite National Park, Muir Woods, Monterey Peninsula (not Mexico!), Carmel, and to see some of maybe Napa Valley and the Redwood Forest.   I don't know what else!    It sounds like a lot of stuff!   

They will be gone for 10 days.    That will be forever!!!   Have fun, Winky and Poppy!

Oh....and here's a new picture.    I think this is by their hotel on San Francisco Bay, with the Golden Gate Bridge behind her.    That's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment