Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Hair Day?

Tonight at AWANA it was crazy hair night and the 2 people who had the craziest hair won.  I just thought about it in the car on the way home from school and so did mom.  We rushed home to do something crazy, and when I got there Mrs. Carla opened the door and all the kids hollered, "Look at her hair!!!!!!!"     At the end of the night it was time for the crazy hair results.    7 kids from my group participated in crazy hair night.  Those kids were Sage, Kasey, Kinlee, Me, Payton, Brittany, and I can't think of the other one.      Can you guess who won?     Me and Kinlee won.   I got sour patch kids and she got sour worms.    Then the night was over.   It was fun!    GOOD NIGHT sleep tight!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. OK...let me try this again!!
    I think I said something like:
    "WWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"
    SOME HAIR!! But I'm glad you won, and I'm glad your hair went back to normal for Sunday!!!
    My face is all puckered up thinking of a sourpatch kid in my mouth......
    : P
    Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete